It’s been a while since i post my last ramen review, because I mostly ate this for my lunch.
This Mi Goreng noodle is the best instant dry noodle I’ve eaten so far (this one is the best for instant soup noodle). Be careful this noodle is very spicy, may not suit your taste ^^.
Microwave cooking suggestion (what I usually did at my lunch hour :p)
- Put 2 noodles in microwave safe container (don’t put the seasonings yet)
- Pour hot water, and make sure the noodles are covered with hot water
- Put the container into microwave, set the the power to very high and timer to 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, stir the noodle, and set the microwave to 40 seconds (more if you want softer noodle).
- dry the noodle, and put all the seasonings, chilly, oil etc and mix them well.
- Optional: Add dried shrimp chilly and/or spicy anchovies. ^^b